Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Law IV



Coming together, this is what Law IV is all about.

Still suffering form Law IV hangover, not from Law IV party hangover. What I mean is that the songs are still playing in my head. I hope they do make a record. Kudos to all who have worked so hard on the production.
I've finally edited and uploaded the photos on Flickr. I know there are a lot of photos but I didn't want to leave out anybody. I think I managed to get at least one photo of everyone I saw. If you're not in, my deepest apologies.

Photos from the production proper Here

Photos from Behind the Scenes Here

Paparazzi Photos Here

The Paparazzi photos are still in the process of being uploaded. Flickr has been very uncooperative.
Please feel free to leave comments. That is what the comment function is for.


3 Comments:

Blogger 3 said...

thanks jemeryyyy the photos are very niceee. you've captured the memories perfectly :)

mei

1:22 am  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thank you very very very much!!!!!

1:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, these pictures of so very many so very happy people - they really capture the moment so well. :) thanks!

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home