Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cheap Surrealism



Those who do not want to imitate anything produce nothing.
~ Salvador Dali

Cheap imitation of surrealism without any irrational juxtapositions.
Melting faces are not quite the same as melting clock faces. I have been thinking about an adaptation of the "The Persistence of Memory". Thrashing out ideas in my head for that has been highly therapeutic.
Shot some photos of the Law IV production last night. It felt weird shooting from a distance and the lighting was really much more tricky than natural light shooting. I highly doubt that I will venture far into this area of photography and if I do, I'll need a much better telephoto zoom lens then the 75-300. Preferably something with L, IS, USM and 2.8f. I've added some new links to the blog, one for your viewing pleasure and the other for my convenience. Oh yeah and any suggestion on how to get a tune out of one's head? Whooooo I want to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home