Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Orchard Road


Some friends are coming over for dinner tomorrow and they have been asking me for pictures of Singapore. Sounds deceptively simple but it has proven to be harder than cooking the actual dinner itself. The thing is, that I never really took photos of HDB estates, the CBD, NUS etc etc. My photos of Singapore consists mostly of snapshots of friends, symbolic photos, macros etc etc. Therefore I searched the local photo galleries and photo forums for pictures of Singapore. Unfortuantely most of the pictures were of orchard road, the merlion, the zoo, the birdpark and Sentosa. Not a very accurate reflection of Singapore.
But looking at pictures of Orchard road did bring back memories. Both the good and the not so good. But this photo definately falls into the first category. Its funny how you never reflect about such things when you're in Singapore. Anyway this photo still ranks as my favourite lomo photo up to this very day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you, my favourite photographer ;)

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home