Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sweet Dreams


Had this really strange dream last night. I was walking down this path in the woods and I was surrounded by towering trees. Suddenly I emerged into this small little clearing and up ahead there was a fork in the road..... And i chose path less travelled... hohohoh jokes aside, I chose the one which looked more familiar. As i walked down that path I realised that it was the little walk along the river chess that i used to take when I was a little boy in Chorleywood. Well the last time I wandered down that path was about 2 years ago when I went back for a visit. Anyway the funny thing is that I distinctly remembered this bunch of flowers right before the pathway,which was probably the bit that I found familiar.
Well after scouring through my hard disk and photo albums i finally found this picture. Ok ok but the freaky thing is that as i was walking down this familiar path, I looked back and I saw that the other path (the one more travelled hahaha) was now dark and the trees looked like they were dying, the grass was brown and the flowers were all withering. In short, bloody gloomy. Yes, I know, you're probably thinking... how the fuck can that silly wanker look back and see the other path when he is already walking down the other path since its a fork... Well its a fucking dream! so stop being so rational.... Besides I clearly remember floating down the path rather than walking....Anyway this is probably the nicest dream I've had so far.... not counting the wet ones hehehehehePosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home