Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fight


Early Saturday Morning.

This morning I drove with the top down. It was a refreshing feeling driving along deserted tree lined roads with the cool air in your face. I glanced up from time to time, to see the canopy zip past and even at my glacial pace, I felt like the world was going by too quickly. This morning, I felt the sun's first rays on my face. This morning I breathed in fresh air, heavy with morning dew. This morning, I felt the sun warm up my face and kindle my spirit. I experienced all this only because I chose to struggle out of bed early on a Saturday. Some things in life are worth fighting for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous jes said...

love this..

10:40 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

you should join me on an early morning shoot =)

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home