Sunday, March 15, 2009

Skewed


D: It is written

Up to very recently, I never thought it was possible for someone to be in love with two people at the same time. I used to think that such a feeling was something akin to a subtle form of greed or perhaps an indecisiveness or sorts, anything except love. Maybe like Shah Jehan, I thought love should be monumental. The reality is that love is more like the city streets than the Taj and it all depends on which side of the street you are on. Although I still have not experienced such a feeling, I no longer think or feel the same about it. Not everything is binary or couched in absolutes. I say that so often. But people often give the advice they need the most.

Feeling guilty, worried,
waking from tormented sleep
this old love, it has me bound,
But this new love cuts so deep.
If I choose now, I'll lose out
One of you is gonna have to fall...

Fall-guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home