Saturday, November 29, 2008

Natanz


Road Tripping Iran. I miss the roads.

Life is just a lonely highway
I'm out here on the open road
I'm old enough to see behind me
But young enough to feel my soul
I don't wanna lose you baby
And I don't wanna be alone
Don't wanna live my days without you
But for now I've got to be without you
I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But then I think of lovin
And I just can't get you off of my mind
Babe can't you see
This is killing me
I don't want to push you baby
And I don't want you to be told
It's just that I can't breathe without you
Feel like I'm gonna lose control
I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But when it comes to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind
Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope
What are the rules the reasons and the do's and don'ts
Tell me baby tell me baby
What do you feel inside?
I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But when it comes down to lovin
I just can't get you off of my mind.
~Lenny Kravitz


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i sing for you
though you can't hear me
when i get through
and feel you near me
i am driving home for christmas
driving home for christmas
with a thousand memories


miss you.

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home