Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First


My point of view.

I wanted to do a self shot like this advertisement when I first got the camera but decided that it was too much trouble and too pretentious. Instead, I told myself that I would post the first picture that I took with it. So here it is, a window. The past few days have gone by so quickly. I must say that it has been a very fulfilling long weekend. I managed to get in 2 rounds of 18 holes, managed to go for a long walk in sungei buloh yesterday (with 5 hours of sunshine! And saw my first osprey!) and more importantly, I've been sleeping well; especially last night. And now, its time to go back to work. No more mucking about and no more exams. Moving on is always good, as long as it is progressive and not regressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home