Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Waltz


And feet don't touch the ground

Listening to Silje Nergaard reminds me of evenings in my tiny little Skejbygaardskollegiet flat. I would be at my little kitchenette chopping up stuff for dinner, listening to her dreamy voice emanating from my laptop speakers and occasionally glancing up to watch the sunset through my big square window. I wish I could waltz my way back to that moment, where everything was perfect. I know its like wishing that the last dance would never end, or wishing that the train never reaches its destination. Constantly moving, constantly in transit; everything is a blur, a beautiful blur.
So, strike up the band let it play...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one, also the recent portraits.. even better with your narratives/stories behind them..

always wanted to leave some comments but! alas, in china i was,

how did the films turn out? :) i saw your konica in the photo! my friend is really thrilled to own it..shanghai is really camera heaven, sort of, always amazed whenever i visited the camera mall..

5:18 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

Oh yes! You were stuck behind the Great fireWall of China! haha anyway Welcome Back! The film turned out pretty well, i'm actually in the midst of scanning it now. Thanks again! Camera Heaven eh! Sounds like Shanghai deserves a second visit.

11:16 am  
Blogger fabianlua said...

i like this too - my fav in a while

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home