Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Requiem


Memories of a last walk.

Looking back on exchange, and all the colours seem to have faded from memory. And all that I am left with is a shadow from the past. Yet, in a way I am glad that at least it has left an impression, regardless of how fleeting an impression. Coming back, or rather the days just before I left Denmark were probably the best days. I was stuck in a sort of twilight zone, enthusiastically trying to savour every last minute I had left in Denmark and at the same time entertaining romantic notions about home. Was it greed or selfishness that made me want the best of both worlds and none of the responsibilities? Perhaps its just human nature.

1 Comments:

Blogger fabianlua said...

the best moments i had on my recent (work) trip to frankfurt/mainz was when i was sitting at a cafe on the square drinking my hefeweizen...and it reminded of the timeS when i sat in leuven drinking beers...all the times of no care. and at least i still feel these moments are only nice because there are all those times of many responsibilities

9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home