Sunday, July 08, 2007

Chose


Frame in Frame

My first weekend in three weeks was spent at home nursing a flu and reading. It was briefly punctuated by a short trip to the museum and an indulgence at Borders. The past week was a flurry of activities and I suppose the only major highlight was that I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of John Ash's The Parthian Stations. So, one month of pupilage is down and 5 more to go. The past month was no more than a subset of pupilage which is no more than a subset of a legal career which is also no more than a subset of life. I find myself going through life trying to categorize, trying to compartmentalise; in order to manage. But is this the true nature of things? To be qualified? But this is how we have been taught. To analyze everything according to isms and ists, to this and that. Perhaps in doing so we are missing the bigger picture. Perhaps, everything lies in the philosophies of the possible; where everything's just is.

1 Comments:

Blogger xx krystle xx said...

yay u finally got it! i think i asked if u could lend it to me when u were done.. can?

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home