Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sheesha


Daryl, forcing his pipe on Sandra

If you ask me, Sandra got the better end of the deal, unlike me, who had it forced on me. But maybe its becasue she was new to the game. Eventually daryl decided to enjoy himself instead of forcing his pipe on us. I think he really did enjoy himself. I enjoyed last night's sheesha session too, beacause it filled up an entire night. Got home at 4, watched football and then headed for my 9am class. Perfect. We had a good time chatting and laughing. The highlight of the evening was most definately the "garçon" bit. Nawaz was asking about travelling in Europe and it made me reminisce about my weekend party trips.
So this is what being in Year 4 is about, getting stressed over papers and then relaxing till the wee morning with friends, not en masse. No more bashes with countless faces and getting sloshed. Reallly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home