Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whiskie


Mr Egg Whisk.

Picked up Mr Egg Whisk from Kitchen Culture yesterday. The Nordic/Germanic style Kitchen mock ups were really cool. Functional and cool. Its been raining since yesterday and I have decided to stay in to finish up yet another Rushdie book. It is the 19th of December. Just 6 more days to Christmas and already 21 days of vacation. I've spent the last 21 days accomplishing nothing except reading and waiting for the shoulder to recover. I am begining to wonder if I have some form of addiction to reading. Compulsive reading, chain reading, read me up as opposed to shoot me up. Oh well. Why don't I ever get addicted to cooler stuff, like maybe life?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I am gonna get one tooooo! hahahaha

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home