Sunday, May 08, 2011

Forward


Looking forward, a virtue of only the young?

I just realised that it has been a very long time since my last post on this blog. I must have been rather busy for the days seemed to have just whizzed by; but as I sit here, I just can't seem to account for all that time. Perhaps I was caught up with the transition to this new phase of my life. Maybe I was just caught up in the whole election fever that has swept the country. I am particularly pleased with the election results given that the opposition has now managed to win a GRC. I dare say that this election really swung to the beat of the young, namely those between 21-35 and I cannot help but draw a parallel to the Jasmine Revolution that has swept across the Arab world. Like these young Arab boys in Syria, I too am looking forward to the changes that this new milestone in my country's parliamentary history will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home