Saturday, September 18, 2010

Geburtstag


Scraps. Every sunset brings a sunrise

And a sunrise is always worth waiting for, even though the preceding darkness can sometimes be unnerving. Looking back at last year's post of this day, I can't really recall whether I was happy or not. Probably not. But this year feels different and I am thankful for that, for the possible. This year so far has been different. I dare say that my 27th year on this earth has taught me quite a fair bit. I've learnt many valuable lessons from circumstances and from so many people, some who are still in my life and some who have chosen to move on. I guess this is all part of growing up. I may be an adult but I am far from grown up. =) Think relativity.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

hellohello!

Happy belated birthday... all the way from Canada!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I wish you loads of happiness! :)

Cheryl

10:49 pm  
Blogger Jammy said...

Hey Cheryl! Thanks! How are things there?! Sorry I didn't see you off!

11:07 pm  
Blogger Cheryl said...

No worries! It was very early in the morning anyway! I am living in a cute small town now... quite nice.. but the weather is pretty cold!! I hope winter won't kill me! :)

9:11 am  
Anonymous sh said...

last year... you were probably less positive. ha! well, happy birthday again. you seem to be a better place now, so ... grow up quick!

10:34 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

Cheryl: Dun worry, I'm sure he'll be there to keep you nice and warm during winter!

sh: I am trying but growing up is difficult! Keep making mistakes along the way! Is that the only way to grow?

11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home