Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pane


Purple Rain, on Window Pain.

The rainy season is back again and I am spending many a days watching the rain drops through my window. So many things in life, I have learned through my window, be it this one or the other windows at places I've called home. I used to know someone who would trace the droplets of rain as they trail past the window of a moving car. I did ask her why she did it and now, I can't recall her answer. But answers don't matter. It is the unspoken or un-captured word that speaks volumes, for it becomes a symbol. And so the year end rain comes and floods the earth, washing away the clutter that has accumulated over the past year, leaving everything fresh and renewed.

I never meant to cause you any sorrow.
I never meant to cause you any pain.
I only wanted to one time see you laughing.
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger ashok said...

expressions at it,s BEST.

ashok

http://ashok-discoverindia.blogspot.com/

11:31 am  
Blogger Jammy said...

Thanks Ashok. It is an interesting blog you keep. =)

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home