Friday, February 02, 2007

Atypical



Weddings are always serious stuff.

I like this atypical wedding photo from Keong & Caroline's wedding dinner. No smiles, except for the lovely bride who probably couldnt help the reflex smile after posing for photos the whole day. In keeping with the Shanghai Night theme I used my Shanghai made/bought Seagull TLR. Secondary school classmates getting married, Secondary school classmates becoming fathers. I think I have no choice but to admit defeat and embrace adulthood now.
I think the previous post was horribly written, because of the nature of the topic and the lack of sleep. Blogging about heavy stuff without sleep is dangerous. But my stand is unchanged although the delivery leaves much to be desired. I did try tweaking it abit but I've given up.
The antithetical photo can be seen here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home