Thursday, March 09, 2006

SIingaporean in Salzburg


Singaporean with snowboard and camera.
No prizes for guessing who this is.
*hint* check out the short black hair.
Got back from Austria at about 1 am this morning. Unpacked and had a late dinner before scooting off to bed. I am very surprised and very impressed with myself for actually going for my morning class. Must be the post travel guilt syndrome or post credit card bill syndrome kicking in. Or maybe its a combination of both, a new disease to plague exchange students. It was fantastic seeing half of the old Aarhus gang again. And it was so nice of them to put me up and to put up with me. More photos tomorrow perhaps. This snowman is too tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Is that you or the projected you.. haha.. why the waist so small.. *grinz*

5:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your rendition of the spore flag, and also of urself haha... hourglass figure siah...

claire

1:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home