Saturday, April 09, 2005

Lesson from Angkor


I am really pathetic. I know that I have to plonk my well padded ass down on my well cushioned chair and do some studying, if not, I'll probably get a G- for my Public Law paper. But no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to find the will power, the fighting spirit. All I feel like doing now is to crawl on my bed and sleep or go shoot a round of golf. I wish I had half the determination and drive that this little boy possesed. He followed me up a 6 story high Angkor Temple, which I had to carefully tip toe up cos my feet were too damn big, just to sell me a cheap coconut husk bracelet that costs less than $0.50. And on top of it all, he did it with a big smile on his face. That is determination. That is the drive that I so lack. Maybe its because I have never known hunger, or never known poverty. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home